Render Node Manager
Title: Render Node Manager
Programs: Houdini + Python
A Python based tool developed for Houdini render management with the Mantra node.
This tool was created within Houdini 17.0.352 using python as a scripting language. The intent was to allow the user to create, setup, and manage the rendering of several Mantra nodes. Each time one of the render options is clicked within the UI, the managed nodes will update to a new version number. Preventing the overwrite of previous file tests.
If you use the following code/tool to create, manage, and render.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO
1. Open up an instance of Houdini.
2. Click the + button on the panes.
3. Go to New Pane Tab Type.
4. Select Python Panel.
5. Click the gear icon.
6. Select New Interface.
7. Rename and create a new label for the interface "Render Node Manager".
8. Paste the code into area titled 'Script'.
9. Click accept.
10. Cite "Luke Vuilliomenet" when creating work using the tool.